GET A CERTIFICATE OF CITIZENSHIP
Comfortably Access Your Case
Excellent Services for your $
- Have at least one parent who is a U.S. citizen
- Be physically in the legal custody of a U.S. citizen parent
- Have a green card
- Be less than 18-years old
- Be unmarried
- Be the legitimate child of a U.S. citizen, or a legitimate relationship was established prior to the child’s 16th birthday (not a stepchild)
- If adopted, satisfy the requirements of section 101(b)(1)(E) or (F), the adoption must be full and finalized, and one of the following must be applicable:
- The U.S. citizen parent has resided a minimum of 5 years in the U.S., at least 2 of those being after the parent’s 14th birthday, or
- If the U.S. citizen parent cannot satisfy those requirements, the child must have a grandparent who:
- Is a United States citizen, and
- Has resided for a minimum of 5 years in the U.S., at least 2 of those being after the grandparent’s 14th birthday, and
- Is alive at the time of the adjudication of the application and the child’s Oath ceremony
ONE OF OUR LEGAL SERVICES: ATTORNEY APPLICATION REVIEW
THE TRADITIONAL LEGAL SERVICE: FULL ATTORNEY REPRESENTATION
Where and what
ZONTLAW LAW OFFICES OF JULIA GREENBERG
She was perfect! It was such a luck to have Julia Greenberg referred to me by my acquaintance. She is the most caring and helpful attorney I have ever worked with. She is very professional and knowledgeable in the immigration law, and she gave me great advice! I appreciate most that she is always available by phone or returns missed calls shortly – this is something that many attorneys in NYC do not do or have their assistants do who never give the correct answer. I approached Julia to help me prepare for my citizenship interview since I had, frankly speaking, not an easy case, and she did the best job I could expect. I could not imagine how my interview would have gone without her; her support was significant! If I ever have a question about any immigration matter I would definitely ask Julia for help again. Awesome
Anya Shapkina on July 6, 2017
Julia Greenberg helps me during the interview process and advises me on the process followed. She is very supportive and handles. She impressed me not only with the professionalism, but also with the art of communication as an outstanding attorney.She is quick to respond to any question that I have. Julia has helped me every step of the way with my case. Thank you!!
Julia is very professional, competent and knows how to get the best deal for her clients. What we appreciated about her service was that she always answered our calls or got back to us in a very short amount of time. We had a very stressful issue with the officer but Julia was able resolve it and have our case successfully processed the same day. We could have not done it without her. She is a smart lawyer and a great negotiator with a wonderful personality. Hire Julia Greenberg if you want to get a real result!
With that in mind, we will take a look at and explain some of the most common reasons why the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) denies applications for naturalization (citizenship). Official reasons for denial of the N-400 or application for...
If you are wondering about potentially becoming a U.S. Citizen via the process of Naturalization, then this article is for you. If one or both of your parents is a U.S. Citizen, or if one of your Grandparents is/was a U.S. Citizen Before reading this article, you may...
It is unlikely, but it is possible that you are a citizen of the United States, and you don’t even know it. If you happen to be however, registering as a Citizen and reaping the benefits of being a U.S. Citizen can be as easy as registering.
Be aware of all the developments in US Immigration Policy
will always keep you up to date on Facebook
888-ZONTLAW (9668529) email@example.com
888 - ZONTLAW (9668529)
160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038, 1733 Sheepshead Bay Rd Suite 22, Brooklyn, NY 11235
160 Broadway 4th floor
New York NY 10038
Receive the latest new
Receive the latest news