EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY (O VISA)
A foreign national who possesses extraordinary ability, or a record of outstanding achievement, in: education, business, the arts, or science; may be eligible for this nonimmigrant Visa.
Using our cutting-edge online platform, you will be able to access, check the status of, and edit your case information from anywhere. Need to submit documents to your attorney? Login when it’s convenient and even from your mobile device.
Comfortably Access Your Case
Rest easy with us in charge of your personal information. We use highly advanced security measures to protect your personal data and documents. We will never release your information without your consent, to anyone.
Reach someone from our team of experienced Attorneys and Paralegal staff from anywhere. Our team members speak English, Spanish, Russian, and Portuguese. If we can’t speak your language, we will find someone who can, and at no cost.
Excellent Services for Your $
We appreciate that you worked hard for your money. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, and through our highly innovative online case management software, we have been able to cut costs and pass our savings on to our clients.
The O visa is a nonimmigrant visa given to foreign nationals who possess extraordinary talent or knowledge in the arts, the sciences, business, education, or athletics, or have a proven record of exceptional accomplishments in cinema or television. This person must have received national or international recognition for their achievements in their field.
There are multiple subcategories of O visas available to meet a variety of different needs. The subcategories include:
- O-1A- for foreign nationals who demonstrate exceptional talent or knowledge in athletics, business, education, or the sciences
- O-1B- for foreign nationals who possess extraordinary ability in the arts or exceptional achievement in cinema or television
- O-2- for persons who will assist the foreign national in their endeavors or performances while in the U.S. Specific criteria apply to assistants in each of the visa subcategories
- O-3- this subcategory allows the spouse and/or children of the primary visa holder to accompany him or her to the U.S.
Also, read about O-VISA APPLICATION PROCESS OVERVIEW
Related form: I-129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
To qualify for an O-1 visa, you must be coming to the U.S. temporarily to continue your endeavors in the specified field if you have a record of extraordinary ability and have been nationally or internationally recognized. By USCIS definition, the extraordinary ability for:
- Athletics, business, education, or science, is an exceptional level of expertise that places the foreign national in the top 1 percent of their field.
- Art is a distinction demonstrated by a high level of accomplishment in the field due to exceptional skill and recognition.
- The company you will help establish in the U.S. must be affiliated with the foreign company, and the foreign company must continue to do business
- Cinema or television, is an exceptional level of achievement and recognition accomplished because of significant skill and talent.
THE TRADITIONAL LEGAL SERVICE: FULL ATTORNEY REPRESENTATION
LAW OFFICES OF IGOR LITVAK
With more than a decade in the field, Igor Litvak has earned a reputation as a highly successful immigration attorney. Since 2012, he has represented countless corporate and individual clients in complex matters ranging from removal (deportation) to asylum, family, business, and investor petitions, and employment-based cases.
Authorized to practice in immigrant courts throughout the United States, Mr. Litvak is licensed in the state of New York and New Jersey and may also appear before the 2nd, 3rd, and 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Northern, and Eastern districts of New York, and the New York Supreme Court. Mr. Litvak takes pride in helping clients who have been unable to get satisfactory results elsewhere. His honesty and compassion, combined with his expertise and vast knowledge of immigration law make him a formidable opponent in court – resulting in a long list of satisfied clients and positive referrals.
Outside of court, Mr. Litvak often devotes his spare time to participation in local events and to his family. Mr. Litvak lives in Brooklyn, New York. He was born in Vorkuta, Russian Federation, a small city located north of the Arctic Circle, and lived there until he came to the United States at the age of 14 – he speaks fluent Russian. Since he was quite young, he had a strong sense of justice and a desire to advocate for others, so becoming an attorney was a natural, lifelong dream.
We use the most advanced security measures to protect your personal data and documents. We never release your information to anyone.
Where and what
Personalized Guidance and USCIS Fees and Instructions on where to file, free shipping label to USCIS
Our experienced immigration professionals check the website content daily to keep up with changes in laws or forms required.
Answer a few simple questions and our innovative system will generate a complete form and ready to be presented
Our team of professionals will check all your answers to make sure that they are accurate, complete, and ready to be submitted
Once you assemble and upload all required documents, we will check if the evidence is correct and will provide a cover letter.