WHO MAY FILE FORM I-129?
This form is used by an employer to petition U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for an alien beneficiary to come temporarily to the United States as a nonimmigrant to perform services or labor, or to receive training 👇
OVERVIEW OF VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
We will outline common H-1B, L-1, P-1 and O-Visa issues, explain how to complete petition, and offer pointers for completing the application process.
Check Here for Instructions for completing Form I‐129
Evidence. You must submit all required initial evidence along with all the supporting documentation with your petition at the time of filing. Employers may require certain documents from the foreign worker for the purpose of the petition. Following is a typical sample of the required documents for a Nonimmigrant petition👇 1️⃣Copy of passport; 2️⃣Copy of degrees /educational certificates/transcripts; 3️⃣Letters of current employment; 4️⃣Description of previous employment /experience; 5️⃣Copy of any certifications/achievements;
FORM I-129 FILING INSTRUCTIONS
Filing Fee: $460 Must be paid by the employer to the USCIS Premium Processing Fee: $1,225. See who is eligible for Premium Processing 🔎. The petitioner must complete Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service along with Form I-129, Petition for a nonimmigrant Worker. The fee must be submitted in a separate check or money order. Where To File? Most current information about where to file this benefit request. Direct filing addresses for form i-129 page 🔎
THE TRADITIONAL LEGAL SERVICE: FULL ATTORNEY REPRESENTATION
- Check Your Eligibility
- Attorney’s Consultation(s) (The lawyer will guide you through the application process)
- Less Questions, Faster Application (Work with your lawyer to prepare your application)
- Instant Alerts Help You Avoid Mistakes (After your lawyer reviews your forms, they’ll call you to discuss any errors or answer your questions about your forms)
- Technical Support (Access And Share Your Completed Forms After You File)
- Ensures Completeness (Once it’s complete, Attorney do a final review and file the paperwork with the US government on your behalf)
- Documents checklist (Work with your lawyer to prepare your application)
- Personalized Instructions (Personalized Supporting Documents and Evidence Checklist)
- Case submission (Your attorney will give you a checklist and guide you through the process collecting supporting evidence)
- Case Status Online Check (Work with your lawyer to prepare your application)
- Preparation for Immigration Interview (Your lawyer will file the application on your behalf)
- Immigration Interview appearance ** (Included case by case and location)
- Shipping Label With Tracking Number
We use the most advanced security measures to protect your personal data and documents. We never release your information to anyone.
Where and what
Personalized Guidance and USCIS Fees and Instructions on where to file, free shipping label to USCIS
Our experienced immigration professionals check the website content daily to keep up with changes in laws or forms required.
Answer a few simple questions and our innovative system will generate a complete form and ready to be presented
Our team of professionals will check all your answers to make sure that they are accurate, complete, and ready to be submitted
Once you assemble and upload all required documents, we will check if the evidence is correct and will provide a cover letter.