P-1A Visas For Foreign National Athletes
Excellent Services for your $
- Evidence that you participated to a significant extent in a prior season with a major United States sports league;
- Evidence that you participated to a significant extent in international competition with a national team;
- Evidence that you participated to a significant extent in a prior season for a U.S. college or university in intercollegiate competition;
- A written statement from an official of a major U.S. sports league or an official of the governing body of the sport which details how you are internationally recognized;
- A written statement from a member of the sports media or a recognized expert in the sport which details how you are internationally recognized;
- Evidence that you are ranked, if your sport has international rankings; and/or,
- Evidence that you have received a significant honor or award in the sport.
- Proof that the team has participated significantly with a major U.S. sports league;
- A written statement by an official in the governing body of the sport, or from an official of a major U.S. sports league detailing the team’s international recognition;
- A written statement from a member of sports media or another recognized expert in the sport, detailing the team’s international recognition;
- Evidence the team is ranked internationally (if the sport has international rankings); and/or,
- Evidence the team has received a significant honor or award in their sport.
How long can I stay in the U.S. on P-1 work visa?
Can I bring my dependents?
Can P-1 holder apply for adjustment of status?
Contact Attorney J.Greenberg ⚖️
ZONTLAW will guides you through the entire EAD application process
💻 A step-by-step online tool to complete the P-1A application package with confidence.
📞 Live support with the U.S.-based Zontlaw team.
⚖️ Dedicated immigration attorney review your application, with opportunities to ask questions at any time.
📬 A ready-to-submit P-1A application package, assembled precisely how the the government prefers, and mailed to your door.
📆 Case Tracking, updates, and advice on your case status all the way until you get your visa.
Read more about everything you get by using ZONTLAW!
Your Attorney Compiles your Case, you Sign, and your Attorney Submits. Your attorney prepares all necessary USCIS forms and any supporting materials in their power. If there is supporting documentation that only you as the client have access to (ex: former employer letters), they will tell you exactly what you need to do and provide you with samples, so you can get the correct documentation. Once everything is ready, your attorney will compile your case into a professional legal petition, with a cover letter and a table of contents that will please USCIS and/or the other immigration authorities. They will check everything again, and send it to you to print and sign, via our secure online system. You will print and sign your completed case, and mail it to us in the envelope we provide. Your attorney will verify that you signed in the correct places, and they will send it off to the correct USCIS Dropbox, processing center, or other authority. It is possible that USCIS or other immigration authorities may request additional documentation/clarification regarding your petition. Your attorney will handle any such requests, communicating with you as required. Please visit our How our Legal Services Work page.*
Where and what
ZONTLAW LAW OFFICES OF JULIA GREENBERG
She was perfect! It was such a luck to have Julia Greenberg referred to me by my acquaintance. She is the most caring and helpful attorney I have ever worked with. She is very professional and knowledgeable in the immigration law, and she gave me great advice! I appreciate most that she is always available by phone or returns missed calls shortly – this is something that many attorneys in NYC do not do or have their assistants do who never give the correct answer. I approached Julia to help me prepare for my citizenship interview since I had, frankly speaking, not an easy case, and she did the best job I could expect. I could not imagine how my interview would have gone without her; her support was significant! If I ever have a question about any immigration matter I would definitely ask Julia for help again. Awesome
Anya Shapkina on July 6, 2017
Julia Greenberg helps me during the interview process and advises me on the process followed. She is very supportive and handles. She impressed me not only with the professionalism, but also with the art of communication as an outstanding attorney.She is quick to respond to any question that I have. Julia has helped me every step of the way with my case. Thank you!!
Julia is very professional, competent and knows how to get the best deal for her clients. What we appreciated about her service was that she always answered our calls or got back to us in a very short amount of time. We had a very stressful issue with the officer but Julia was able resolve it and have our case successfully processed the same day. We could have not done it without her. She is a smart lawyer and a great negotiator with a wonderful personality. Hire Julia Greenberg if you want to get a real result!
With that in mind, we will take a look at and explain some of the most common reasons why the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) denies applications for naturalization (citizenship). Official reasons for denial of the N-400 or application for...read more
If you are wondering about potentially becoming a U.S. Citizen via the process of Naturalization, then this article is for you. If one or both of your parents is a U.S. Citizen, or if one of your Grandparents is/was a U.S. Citizen Before reading this article, you may...read more
It is unlikely, but it is possible that you are a citizen of the United States, and you don’t even know it. If you happen to be however, registering as a Citizen and reaping the benefits of being a U.S. Citizen can be as easy as registering.read more
Be aware of all the developments in US Immigration Policy
will always keep you up to date on Facebook
888-ZONTLAW (9668529) firstname.lastname@example.org
888 - ZONTLAW (9668529)
160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038
160 Broadway 4th floor
New York NY 10038
Receive the latest new
Receive the latest news