Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur Form I-526
The form is used by an entrepreneur to petition U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for status as an immigrant to the United States under section 203(b)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended.
Who May File Form I-526?
You may file this petition for yourself if you have invested or are actively in the process of investing the required investment amount in a new commercial enterprise (NCE):
- In which you will engage in a managerial capacity through day-to-day managerial control or policy formulation;
- Which will benefit the U.S. economy; and
- Which will create full-time employment in the United States for at least 10 U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, or other immigrants lawfully authorized to be employed in the United States, other than yourself, your spouse, or your sons or daughters.
An NCE may be established by:
- The formation of a business after November 29, 1990;
- The purchase of a business formed on or before November 29, 1990, and simultaneous or subsequent restructuring or reorganization resulting in an NCE; or
- The expansion of a business formed on or before November 29, 1990, through investment of the amount required so that a substantial change (at least 40 percent increase) in either the net worth or number of employees results.
The amount of investment required is set by regulation. You may obtain additional information from our website at www.uscis.gov, or a U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate abroad.
Answer all questions fully and accurately. If a question does not apply to you (for example, if you have never been married and the question asks “Provide the name of your current spouse”), type or print “N/A,” unless otherwise directed. If your answer to a question which requires a numeric response is zero or none (for example, “How many children do you have” or “How many times have you departed the United States”), type or print “None,” unless otherwise directed.
Copies. You should submit legible photocopies of documents requested, unless the Instructions specifically state that you must submit an original document. USCIS may request an original document at the time of filing or at any time during processing of an application, petition, or request. If USCIS requests an original document from you, it will be returned to you after USCIS determines it no longer needs your original.
Filing Fee: The filing fee for Form I-526 is $3,675.
NOTE: The filing fee is not refundable, regardless of any action USCIS takes on this petition. DO NOT MAIL CASH. You must submit all fees in the exact amount.
Where To File? File your completed Form I-526 at the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility:
For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):
P.O. Box 660168
Dallas, TX 75266
For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:
2501 S. State Highway 121 Business
Lewisville, TX 75067
- Check Your Eligibility
- Attorney’s Consultation(s) (The lawyer will guide you through the application process)
- Less Questions, Faster Application (Work with your lawyer to prepare your application)
- Instant Alerts Help You Avoid Mistakes (After your lawyer reviews your forms, they’ll call you to discuss any errors or answer your questions about your forms)
- Technical Support (Access And Share Your Completed Forms After You File)
- Ensures Completeness (Once it’s complete, Attorney do a final review and file the paperwork with the US government on your behalf)
- Documents checklist (Work with your lawyer to prepare your application)
- Personalized Instructions (Personalized Supporting Documents and Evidence Checklist)
- Case submission (Your attorney will give you a checklist and guide you through the process collecting supporting evidence)
- Case Status Online Check (Work with your lawyer to prepare your application)
- Preparation for Immigration Interview (Your lawyer will file the application on your behalf)
- Immigration Interview appearance ** (Included case by case and location)
- Shipping Label With Tracking Number
Where and what
She was perfect! It was such a luck to have Julia Greenberg referred to me by my acquaintance. She is the most caring and helpful attorney I have ever worked with. She is very professional and knowledgeable in the immigration law, and she gave me great advice! I appreciate most that she is always available by phone or returns missed calls shortly – this is something that many attorneys in NYC do not do or have their assistants do who never give the correct answer. I approached Julia to help me prepare for my citizenship interview since I had, frankly speaking, not an easy case, and she did the best job I could expect. I could not imagine how my interview would have gone without her; her support was significant! If I ever have a question about any immigration matter I would definitely ask Julia for help again. Awesome
Anya Shapkina on July 6, 2017
Julia Greenberg helps me during the interview process and advises me on the process followed. She is very supportive and handles. She impressed me not only with the professionalism, but also with the art of communication as an outstanding attorney.She is quick to respond to any question that I have. Julia has helped me every step of the way with my case. Thank you!!
Julia is very professional, competent and knows how to get the best deal for her clients. What we appreciated about her service was that she always answered our calls or got back to us in a very short amount of time. We had a very stressful issue with the officer but Julia was able resolve it and have our case successfully processed the same day. We could have not done it without her. She is a smart lawyer and a great negotiator with a wonderful personality. Hire Julia Greenberg if you want to get a real result!
Be aware of all the developments in US Immigration Policy
will always keep you up to date on Facebook
888-ZONTLAW (9668529) firstname.lastname@example.org
888 - ZONTLAW (9668529)
160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038
160 Broadway 4th floor
New York NY 10038
Receive the latest new
Receive the latest news