IMMIGRANT PETITION BY ALIEN ENTREPRENEUR FORM I-526
Start for free – Don’t pay until you’re finished!
WHO MAY FILE FORM I-526?
You may file this petition for yourself if you have invested or are actively in the process of investing the required investment amount in a new commercial enterprise (NCE):
- In which you will engage in a managerial capacity through day-to-day managerial control or policy formulation;
- Which will benefit the U.S. economy; and
- Which will create full-time employment in the United States for at least 10 U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, or other immigrants lawfully authorized to be employed in the United States, other than yourself, your spouse, or your sons or daughters.
An NCE may be established by:
- The formation of a business after November 29, 1990;
- The purchase of a business formed on or before November 29, 1990, and simultaneous or subsequent restructuring or reorganization resulting in an NCE; or
- The expansion of a business formed on or before November 29, 1990, through investment of the amount required so that a substantial change (at least 40 percent increase) in either the net worth or number of employees results.
The amount of investment required is set by regulation. You may obtain additional information from our website at www.uscis.gov, or a U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate abroad.
HOW TO FILL THE FORM I-526?
Answer all questions fully and accurately. If a question does not apply to you (for example, if you have never been married and the question asks “Provide the name of your current spouse”), type or print “N/A,” unless otherwise directed. If your answer to a question which requires a numeric response is zero or none (for example, “How many children do you have” or “How many times have you departed the United States”), type or print “None,” unless otherwise directed.
Copies. You should submit legible photocopies of documents requested, unless the Instructions specifically state that you must submit an original document. USCIS may request an original document at the time of filing or at any time during processing of an application, petition, or request. If USCIS requests an original document from you, it will be returned to you after USCIS determines it no longer needs your original.
FORM I-526 FILING INSTRUCTIONS
Filing Fee: The filing fee for Form I-526 is $3,675.
NOTE: The filing fee is not refundable, regardless of any action USCIS takes on this petition. DO NOT MAIL CASH. You must submit all fees in the exact amount.
Where To File? File your completed Form I-526 at the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility:
For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):
P.O. Box 660168
Dallas, TX 75266
For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:
2501 S. State Highway 121 Business
Lewisville, TX 75067
ONE OF OUR LEGAL SERVICES: ATTORNEY APPLICATION REVIEW
THE TRADITIONAL LEGAL SERVICE: FULL ATTORNEY REPRESENTATION
- Check Your Eligibility
- Attorney’s Consultation(s) (The lawyer will guide you through the application process)
- Less Questions, Faster Application (Work with your lawyer to prepare your application)
- Instant Alerts Help You Avoid Mistakes (After your lawyer reviews your forms, they’ll call you to discuss any errors or answer your questions about your forms)
- Technical Support (Access And Share Your Completed Forms After You File)
- Ensures Completeness (Once it’s complete, Attorney do a final review and file the paperwork with the US government on your behalf)
- Documents checklist (Work with your lawyer to prepare your application)
- Personalized Instructions (Personalized Supporting Documents and Evidence Checklist)
- Case submission (Your attorney will give you a checklist and guide you through the process collecting supporting evidence)
- Case Status Online Check (Work with your lawyer to prepare your application)
- Preparation for Immigration Interview (Your lawyer will file the application on your behalf)
- Immigration Interview appearance ** (Included case by case and location)
- Shipping Label With Tracking Number
We use the most advanced security measures to protect your personal data and documents. We never release your information to anyone.
Where and what
Personalized Guidance and USCIS Fees and Instructions on where to file, free shipping label to USCIS
Our experienced immigration professionals check the website content daily to keep up with changes in laws or forms required.
Answer a few simple questions and our innovative system will generate a complete form and ready to be presented
Our team of professionals will check all your answers to make sure that they are accurate, complete, and ready to be submitted
Once you assemble and upload all required documents, we will check if the evidence is correct and will provide a cover letter.